14 Oct Boroondara Family Dentist Is Open Saturdays!
Has dental care slipped to the bottom of your list because the days are just too busy to find the time? Don’t worry – we’ve got you! Perhaps you’re using the Monday to Friday slog as an excuse to skip your check-ups? We won’t let you off the hook that easily!
The state of your teeth affects multiple aspects of your health and overall wellbeing. That is why it is so important to not neglect them. At Boroondara Family Dentist, we understand that life gets busy, so we make it as easy as possible for you to access our services. We are open on Saturdays so that there are more opportunities for you to take care of your health.
We offer a wide range of dental services, and these can be accessed on weekdays and Saturdays. Looking after your teeth is a fundamental part of looking after your body, so come on in and see us this Saturday!
What Are The Benefits Of Visiting The Dentist On A Saturday
Well, for starters, you get to spend some of your day off with us, of course!
Having the ability to see a dentist on a Saturday also means you can:
- Fit an appointment into your busy week.
- Seek help for a sudden concern or issue, such as a chipped tooth or a niggling ache, or if you sustain an oral injury in your Saturday morning footy game.
- Find a dentist if you’re visiting Melbourne and unexpectedly require assistance as soon as possible.
- Take a small part of your Saturday out to prevent a bigger issue that might mean having to miss something important when urgent care is required on a weekday.
- Vent about your boss, and tell us your plans for the rest of your weekend.
Why Should You Visit A Dentist?
Many people think that unless there is an issue of sorts with their teeth, they do not need to visit a dentist. However, regular check-ups before a problem arises are arguably just as important as having a dentist appointment when something needs fixing. Prevention is key.
The evidence is hazy when it comes to the recommended frequency of dentist visits. The general answer is six monthly, or at least, once a year. This is dependent on if you have issues with your teeth that need more regular care, or if you have underlying health issues that may impact your oral health.
When you have an appointment, we will discuss with you the time frame we recommend for your specific situation. If you have not been for a while and are unsure, give us a call and we can have a chat.
What Services Do We Offer?
At Boroondara Family Dentist, accessibility is important to us.
We want to minimise the difficulty of scheduling an appointment to see a qualified and experienced dentist by extending our hours of availability. We also provide financial options, which includes providing Afterpay, accepting Veterans’ Affairs patients with no out of pocket costs, and utilising the Child Benefits Scheme. Boroondara Family Dentist has wheelchair access and adequate parking for our clinic.
Our team consists of friendly, experienced, and highly qualified professionals who are dedicated and passionate about improving and maintaining your dental health. Some services we provide include:
- General, preventative, and cosmetic dentistry.
- Dental care for all ages.
- Guidance and education regarding appropriate oral habits.
- Demonstration of problem areas with an intraoral camera.
- Emergency appointments. We set aside time each day for emergencies, so please call us if you have a concern that requires urgent care.
- Gum disease treatment.
- Fillings, implants, crowns, dentures, veneers, and bridges.
- Teeth whitening.
- Teeth straightening and Invisalign.
- Root canal treatment.
- TMD and snoring
Join Us On A Saturday!
We know the thoughts of having a dentist appointment on the weekend might not sound too enticing, but it can give you the opportunity to take charge of your health. We are here to listen to your needs and concerns, and to help you improve and maintain a great smile.
The Boroondara Family Dentist team is committed to providing a high quality and caring service for you, whether you’re a long-time patient or whether this will be your first appointment with us. Our clinic was established in the 1970s to help people in Balwyn North and the surrounding suburbs with their dental health. We’d love for you to come hang out with us!
Our Saturday services are by appointment only, so please call ahead.